This is a scam warning!! Julian Rouas Paris - A Perfume Deal That Stinks!! Julian Rouas is making money on the wrong side of the law. Investors, beware! Financing Julian Rouas Paris it's like dumping money down the toilet. Julian Rouas was off the radar for a while, but unfortunately he is rearing his ugly head again! This professional ***-artist has a bad history of screwing people out of their money; It hits the level of criminality! If you wish to invest your funds in a brilliant way, Julian Rouas doesn't actually meet the right criteria. Clearly, his perfume operation is a front for scamming people anyway he can. Julian Rouas is a "serial scam artist", thus far, he has defrauded a plethora of investors out of everything they owned without a spasm of remorse. You will be left to hang out to dry with nothing but a bogus contract and a little bottle of perfume. Several of Julian Rouas' many victims in Los Angeles and Las Vegas are so infuriated that they want to beat him to death with their bare hands and put his head on a pike! Your investment won't become profitable anytime soon! Julian Rouas shaky business invoices between $0 and $200 dollars a month. Perpetually in a financial cul-de-sac, this spending beast is always faced with a desperate need for financing his extravagant lifestyle. When dealing with Julian Rouas, bear in mind that he is a pathological compulsive liar who lies about everything with a sincere face, he is very persuasive, conniving, persistent, and always feigning personable friendliness to sneak in through your emotions. In essence, Julian Rouas is an adroit manipulator, a master puppeteer who constantly blames others for his transgressions. You'll know what kind of person he is, not by what he says, but by what his actions demonstrate. Research his history on the web. A little web knowledge goes a long way. In the court of law as well as in the court of public opinion Julian Rouas' reputation is shredded. Evidence shows that several cases are presently prosecuted against him in California. However, many victims are reluctant to report the scam because of embarrassment, thus, letting him get away with it. I've lost lots of money to this dedicated criminal schemes. Don't fall victim to Julian Rouas' business opportunity fraud!! He is a vicious little ingrate who is sickeningly corrupt!! It is an outcry that people like him can roam the streets!
Basking in his new role of shady Businessman/Perfume Designer, Julian Rouas is faced with the dilemma of embracing crime and craving respectability. That's not how it works! What goes around comes around! He who pays the piper calls the tune - CASE IN POINT, one revealing court case against Julian Rouas showing how this conniving bag of *** has embezzled $40 thousand dollars from an unsuspecting investor. (enter the name "Rouas Julian" in the search box. Then, enter the case number: 485438, in the case number search box) at, http://www.sanmateocourt.org/midx/
GUILTY AS CHARGED!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "NastyGal is such a rip-off website! NastyGal's prices are WAY over inflated compared to other stores!!! I don't know how women fall for it! It's not like you're paying premium..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."